Water Savers understands how stressful and inconvenient plumbing leaks are. They can happen anywhere (even outside your home) and can quickly turn into bigger problems if not taken care of right away.
Water Savers is the most trusted plumbing company in the Atlanta area when it comes to leak detection. We recently performed this service for a customer in Stone Mountain, Georgia. We utilized our cutting-edge equipment to quickly locate the exact spot of the leak, which was under the center of the double driveway. We replaced the water line using directional boring (a minimal impact method of installing pipes) into the pantry, connecting it to the water heater storage tank. All of the pipes we installed are backed up by a lifetime manufacturer warranty, while the fittings, valves, and labor have a ten-year warranty.
Here’s a quick breakdown:
- Located the underground utilities
- Used directional boring under the driveway and trenched from the property line near the meter to the driveway
- Trenched from the front yard to the outside of the unit
- Installed new plastic pipes or rolls
- Pour foundation and concrete slab
- Stubbed out new distribution line
- Re-routed the new main pipe and connected it to the existing water supply
- Installed a new pressure reducing valve
- Installed a new main valve
- Capped off the old (broken) water mainline
- Ran the water line to confirm everything was in perfect working order
- Cleaned up the entire site after the job was completed
Don’t wait until a simple plumbing leak or damaged waterline becomes a major plumbing disaster. Call Water Savers at (678) 944-9195 immediately, and our licensed, insured, and certified technicians will be there as soon as possible. We are available 24 hours a day for any plumbing emergencies.