In order to ensure the safety of our customers and our technicians, we will repair/replace your home’s plumbing materials under the following guidelines:
- We will interact only with the plumbing materials that we came to work on.
- Our technicians will wear masks and gloves.
- We request a MINIMUM safe distance of 6 feet for any human interaction necessary.
- Pets must be isolated. Please keep cats and dogs from contacting us. Our technicians will not enter the house until all pets are restrained.
- We prefer to accept electronic payments, or we will accept a check in a sealed envelope made out to Waters Savers Plumbing LLC.
- Necessary conversations can be had by cell phone at a safe distance whenever possible.