Leak Detection Services in Atlanta
Watersavers are established experts fully licensed, insured and equipped to handle plumbing disasters and all emergencies for over 30 years
We are a member of the following organizations:
Water Savers Plumbing LLC
COVID-19 Interaction Guidelines
In order to ensure the safety of our customers and our technicians, we will repair/replace your home’s plumbing materials under the following guidelines:
- We will interact only with the plumbing materials that we came to work on.
- Our technicians will wear masks and gloves.
- We request a MINIMUM safe distance of 6 feet for any human interaction necessary.
- Pets must be isolated. Please keep cats and dogs from contacting us. Our technicians will not enter the house until all pets are restrained.
- We prefer to accept electronic payments, or we will accept a check in a sealed envelope made out to Waters Savers Plumbing LLC.
- Necessary conversations can be had by cell phone at a safe distance whenever possible.
and much, much more!
Commercial Plumbing Service
• Water Service Replacement • Septic Tank Service & Repair • Steam Pipe Replacement • Pipe Locating • Plumbing Remodeling • Backflow Prevention • Sewer Replacement • Drain Cleaning & Jetting • Water Heater Installation • Leak Detection • Poly Pipe Replacement • Steam Extraction • Water Extraction • Unclog Drain
Hydro-Jet Drain Cleaning
No Job is too Small or Too Big. For Any Drain, Anywhere, Anytime. Call Water Savers Atlanta to the rescue.
Hydro-Jetting uses high velocity water pressure to blast away years of accumulated scale, silt, sand, and grease build-up on the inside walls of your pipes. High water pressure, hydro-jetting has the power to burst open the toughest blockages and at the same time scours the full diameter of the pipe, flushing debris and leaving lines clear.
Maintain your drains with a regularly scheduled maintenance program of Hydro-Jet service to keep your system in top operating condition.
- Fixture Drains
- Apartment Building Drains
- Main Sewer Lines
- All Commercial Lines
- All Commercial Lines
- Outside Storm Drains
- Condo or Townhouse Drains
If the technician has any indication there is a problem with the line, he may perform a video camera inspection to determine if the pipe is damaged or corroded. The technician will share the video with the customer and present options for sewer line repair or replacement if necessary.
Video Camera Inspections
VISUALLY INSPECT DRAIN LINES FROM THE INSIDE
NO MORE GUESSING
A camera and a transmitter system is sent into your drain or sewer lines to allow for exact visual diagnosis of line problems causing drain backups.
Whether it’s a root-impacted, collapsed, or “bellied” drain line, this equipment can identify problems and allow us to quickly determine the correct solution to your problem.